Recruitment of Hornbill-Dispersed Trees in Hunted and Logged Forests of the Indian Eastern Himalaya
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 710–718, June 2009
How to Cite
SETHI, P. and HOWE, H. F. (2009), Recruitment of Hornbill-Dispersed Trees in Hunted and Logged Forests of the Indian Eastern Himalaya. Conservation Biology, 23: 710–718. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2008.01155.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
- Paper submitted March 19, 2008; revised manuscript accepted October 23, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!