Bumblebee Vulnerability: Common Correlates of Winners and Losers across Three Continents
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
Journal compilation ©2009 Society for Conservation Biology. The Natural History Museum, London
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 931–940, August 2009
How to Cite
WILLIAMS, P., COLLA, S. and XIE, Z. (2009), Bumblebee Vulnerability: Common Correlates of Winners and Losers across Three Continents. Conservation Biology, 23: 931–940. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01176.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Paper submitted October 31, 2008; revised manuscript accepted November 26, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!