Protected-Area Monitoring Dilemmas: a New Tool to Assess Success
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 1294–1303, October 2009
How to Cite
WALKER, K. L. (2009), Protected-Area Monitoring Dilemmas: a New Tool to Assess Success. Conservation Biology, 23: 1294–1303. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01203.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Paper submitted June 26, 2008; revised manuscript accepted December 11, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!