Relationships between Sensitivity to Agricultural Intensification and Ecological Traits of Insectivorous Mammals and Arthropods
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 1195–1203, October 2009
How to Cite
JENNINGS, N. and POCOCK, M. J. O. (2009), Relationships between Sensitivity to Agricultural Intensification and Ecological Traits of Insectivorous Mammals and Arthropods. Conservation Biology, 23: 1195–1203. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01208.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2009
- Paper submitted December 2, 2008; revised manuscript accepted December 22, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!