Habitat Fragmentation and Species Loss across Three Interacting Trophic Levels: Effects of Life-History and Food-Web Traits
Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 1167–1175, October 2009
How to Cite
CAGNOLO, L., VALLADARES, G., SALVO, A., CABIDO, M. and ZAK, M. (2009), Habitat Fragmentation and Species Loss across Three Interacting Trophic Levels: Effects of Life-History and Food-Web Traits. Conservation Biology, 23: 1167–1175. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01214.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
- Paper submitted September 30, 2008; revised manuscript accepted December 22, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!