Edge-Related Variation in Medicinal and Other “Useful” Wild Plants of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Uganda
Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 1138–1145, October 2009
How to Cite
OLUPOT, W., BARIGYIRA, R. and MCNEILAGE, A. J. (2009), Edge-Related Variation in Medicinal and Other “Useful” Wild Plants of Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, Uganda. Conservation Biology, 23: 1138–1145. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01217.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2009
- Paper submitted June 30, 2008; revised manuscript accepted January 8, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!