Is Conservation Biology Ready to Fail?
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 3, page 517, June 2009
How to Cite
Knight, A. T. (2009), Is Conservation Biology Ready to Fail?. Conservation Biology, 23: 517. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01222.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
- 2008. Learning like a mountain. The Wildlife Professional Winter 2007 :26–29.
- 2009. Looking for the silver lining: making the most of failure. Restoration Ecology 17:1–3.
- 2006. Failing but learning: writing the wrongs after Redford and Taber. Conservation Biology 20:1312–1314.
- 2006. Conservation biology at twenty. Conservation Biology 20:595–596. , , and .
- 2000. Writing the wrongs: developing a safe-fail culture in conservation. Conservation Biology 14:1567–1568. , and .
- 2009. Success: an unclear, subjective descriptor of restoration outcomes. Ecological Restoration 25:162–168.