Prevalence of the Crayfish Plague Pathogen Aphanomyces astaci in Invasive American Crayfishes in the Czech Republic
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 1204–1213, October 2009
How to Cite
KOZUBÍKOVÁ, E., FILIPOVÁ, L., KOZÁK, P., ĎURIŠ, Z., MARTÍN, M.P., DIÉGUEZ-URIBEONDO, J., OIDTMANN, B. and PETRUSEK, A. (2009), Prevalence of the Crayfish Plague Pathogen Aphanomyces astaci in Invasive American Crayfishes in the Czech Republic. Conservation Biology, 23: 1204–1213. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01240.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Paper submitted July 17, 2008; revised manuscript accepted January 9, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!