A GIS-Based Comparison of the Mexican National and IUCN Methods for Determining Extinction Risk
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 1156–1166, October 2009
How to Cite
ARROYO, T. P. F., OLSON, M. E., GARCÍA-MENDOZA, A. and SOLANO, E. (2009), A GIS-Based Comparison of the Mexican National and IUCN Methods for Determining Extinction Risk. Conservation Biology, 23: 1156–1166. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01241.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2009
- Paper submitted September 26, 2008; revised manuscript accepted January 21, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!