Logging Concessions Can Extend the Conservation Estate for Central African Tropical Forests
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 1281–1293, October 2009
How to Cite
CLARK, C.J., POULSEN, J.R., MALONGA, R. and ELKAN, Jr., P.W. (2009), Logging Concessions Can Extend the Conservation Estate for Central African Tropical Forests. Conservation Biology, 23: 1281–1293. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01243.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2009
- Paper submitted July 28, 2008; revised manuscript accepted January 22, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!