A Realistic Assessment of the Indicator Potential of Butterflies and Other Charismatic Taxonomic Groups
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 1109–1116, October 2009
How to Cite
FLEISHMAN, E. and MURPHY, D. D. (2009), A Realistic Assessment of the Indicator Potential of Butterflies and Other Charismatic Taxonomic Groups. Conservation Biology, 23: 1109–1116. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01246.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2009
- Paper submitted July 10, 2008; revised manuscript accepted February 12, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!