Effects of River Impoundment on Ecosystem Services of Large Tropical Rivers: Embodied Energy and Market Value of Artisanal Fisheries
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 1222–1231, October 2009
How to Cite
HOEINGHAUS, D. J., AGOSTINHO, A. A., GOMES, L. C., PELICICE, F. M., OKADA, E. K., LATINI, J. D., KASHIWAQUI, E. A. L. and WINEMILLER, K. O. (2009), Effects of River Impoundment on Ecosystem Services of Large Tropical Rivers: Embodied Energy and Market Value of Artisanal Fisheries. Conservation Biology, 23: 1222–1231. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01248.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Paper submitted June 16, 2008; revised manuscript accepted February 4, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!