Bushmeat Supply and Consumption in a Tropical Logging Concession in Northern Congo
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1597–1608, December 2009
How to Cite
POULSEN, J. R., CLARK, C. J., MAVAH, G. and ELKAN, P. W. (2009), Bushmeat Supply and Consumption in a Tropical Logging Concession in Northern Congo. Conservation Biology, 23: 1597–1608. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01251.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Paper submitted November 13, 2008; revised manuscript accepted February 25, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!