Avoidance Behavior by Prairie Grouse: Implications for Development of Wind Energy
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 1253–1259, October 2009
How to Cite
PRUETT, C. L., PATTEN, M. A. and WOLFE, D. H. (2009), Avoidance Behavior by Prairie Grouse: Implications for Development of Wind Energy. Conservation Biology, 23: 1253–1259. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01254.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2009
- Paper submitted August 7, 2008; revised manuscript accepted December 18, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!