The Need to Rationalize and Prioritize Threatening Processes Used to Determine Threat Status in the IUCN Red List
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1568–1576, December 2009
How to Cite
HAYWARD, M. W. (2009), The Need to Rationalize and Prioritize Threatening Processes Used to Determine Threat Status in the IUCN Red List. Conservation Biology, 23: 1568–1576. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01260.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2009
- Paper submitted May 21, 2008; revised manuscript accepted February 16, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!