Conservation of the Unique Neotropical Vascular Flora of the Guayana Highlands in the Face of Global Warming
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 1323–1327, October 2009
How to Cite
RULL, V., VEGAS-VILARRÚBIA, T., NOGUÉ, S. and HUBER, O. (2009), Conservation of the Unique Neotropical Vascular Flora of the Guayana Highlands in the Face of Global Warming. Conservation Biology, 23: 1323–1327. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01266.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Paper submitted December 23, 2008; revised manuscript accepted April 16, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!