Conservation Focus on Europe: Major Conservation Policy Issues That Need to Be Informed by Conservation Science
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 818–824, August 2009
How to Cite
PULLIN, A. S., BÁLDI, A., CAN, O. E., DIETERICH, M., KATI, V., LIVOREIL, B., LÖVEI, G., MIHÓK, B., NEVIN, O., SELVA, N. and SOUSA-PINTO, I. (2009), Conservation Focus on Europe: Major Conservation Policy Issues That Need to Be Informed by Conservation Science. Conservation Biology, 23: 818–824. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01283.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Paper submitted December 11, 2008; revised manuscript accepted December 23, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!