A Generic Impact-Scoring System Applied to Alien Mammals in Europe
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 302–311, February 2010
How to Cite
NENTWIG, W., KÜHNEL, E. and BACHER, S. (2010), A Generic Impact-Scoring System Applied to Alien Mammals in Europe. Conservation Biology, 24: 302–311. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01289.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Paper submitted October 21, 2008; revised manuscript accepted April 13, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!