Identifying Anomalous Reports of Putatively Extinct Species and Why It Matters
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 189–196, February 2010
How to Cite
ROBERTS, D. L., ELPHICK, C. S. and REED, J. M. (2010), Identifying Anomalous Reports of Putatively Extinct Species and Why It Matters. Conservation Biology, 24: 189–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01292.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Paper submitted January 7, 2009; revised manuscript accepted April 1, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!