Demonstration as a Means to Translate Conservation Science into Practice
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
Journal compilation ©2009 Society for Conservation Biology. No claim to original US government works
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 120–127, February 2010
How to Cite
HALL, J. A. and FLEISHMAN, E. (2010), Demonstration as a Means to Translate Conservation Science into Practice. Conservation Biology, 24: 120–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01297.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
- Paper submitted January 14, 2009; revised manuscript accepted May 1, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!