Effects of Reduced-Impact Logging on Fish Assemblages in Central Amazonia
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 278–286, February 2010
How to Cite
DIAS, M. S., MAGNUSSON, W. E. and ZUANON, J. (2010), Effects of Reduced-Impact Logging on Fish Assemblages in Central Amazonia. Conservation Biology, 24: 278–286. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01299.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
- Paper submitted December 2, 2008; revised manuscript accepted April 28, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!