Investigating Potential for Depensation in Marine Turtles: How Low Can You Go?
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 226–235, February 2010
How to Cite
BELL, C. D., BLUMENTHAL, J. M., BRODERICK, A. C. and GODLEY, B. J. (2010), Investigating Potential for Depensation in Marine Turtles: How Low Can You Go?. Conservation Biology, 24: 226–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01313.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Paper submitted August 21, 2008; revised manuscript accepted April 22, 2009.
This article has been cited by:
- 3Mitochondrial DNA STR analysis as a tool for studying the green sea turtle (Chelonia mydas) populations: The Mediterranean Sea case study, Marine Genomics, 2012, 6, 17, , , , , ,
- 5Loggerhead Turtle (Caretta caretta) Nests at High Latitudes in Italy: A Call for Vigilance in the Western Mediterranean, Chelonian Conservation and Biology, 2010, 9, 2, 283, , , , , , , , , ,