Academic Research Training for a Nonacademic Workplace: a Case Study of Graduate Student Alumni Who Work in Conservation
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1357–1368, December 2009
How to Cite
MUIR, M. J. and SCHWARTZ, M. W. (2009), Academic Research Training for a Nonacademic Workplace: a Case Study of Graduate Student Alumni Who Work in Conservation. Conservation Biology, 23: 1357–1368. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01325.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Paper submitted December 18, 2008; revised manuscript accepted May 19, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!