Conservation in Practice
Efficacy of a Voluntary Area to Be Avoided to Reduce Risk of Lethal Vessel Strikes to Endangered Whales
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1467–1474, December 2009
How to Cite
VANDERLAAN, A. S. M. and TAGGART, C. T. (2009), Efficacy of a Voluntary Area to Be Avoided to Reduce Risk of Lethal Vessel Strikes to Endangered Whales. Conservation Biology, 23: 1467–1474. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01329.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2009
- Paper submitted March 2, 2009; revised manuscript accepted May 20, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!