Devising Appropriate Policies and Instruments in Support of Private Conservation Areas: Lessons Learned from the Klein Karoo, South Africa
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 470–478, April 2010
How to Cite
PASQUINI, L., COWLING, R. M., TWYMAN, C. and WAINWRIGHT, J. (2010), Devising Appropriate Policies and Instruments in Support of Private Conservation Areas: Lessons Learned from the Klein Karoo, South Africa. Conservation Biology, 24: 470–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01344.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2009
- Paper submitted January 21, 2009; revised manuscript accepted June 22, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!