Conservation and Policy
Effects on Species’ Conservation of Reinterpreting the Phrase “Significant Portion of its Range” in the U.S. Endangered Species Act
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1374–1377, December 2009
How to Cite
GREENWALD, D. N. (2009), Effects on Species’ Conservation of Reinterpreting the Phrase “Significant Portion of its Range” in the U.S. Endangered Species Act. Conservation Biology, 23: 1374–1377. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01353.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2009
- Paper submitted January 26, 2009; revised manuscript accepted July 9, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!