Authors contributed equally.
Ecosystem Services as a Common Language for Coastal Ecosystem-Based Management
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
Journal compilation ©2009 Society for Conservation Biology. No claim to original US government works
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 207–216, February 2010
How to Cite
GRANEK, E. F., POLASKY, S., KAPPEL, C. V., REED, D. J., STOMS, D. M., KOCH, E. W., KENNEDY, C. J., CRAMER, L. A., HACKER, S. D., BARBIER, E. B., ASWANI, S., RUCKELSHAUS, M., PERILLO, G. M. E., SILLIMAN, B. R., MUTHIGA, N., BAEL, D. and WOLANSKI, E. (2010), Ecosystem Services as a Common Language for Coastal Ecosystem-Based Management. Conservation Biology, 24: 207–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01355.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Paper submitted October 10, 2008; revised manuscript accepted May 25, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!