These authors contributed equally to this work. Correction added after publication 10 November 2009: An error in author contact details was amended.
Spontaneous Interspecific Hybridization and Patterns of Pollen Dispersal in Ex Situ Populations of a Tree Species (Sinojackia xylocarpa) that is Extinct in the Wild
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 246–255, February 2010
How to Cite
ZHANG, J.-J., YE, Q.-G., YAO, X.-H. and HUANG, H.-W. (2010), Spontaneous Interspecific Hybridization and Patterns of Pollen Dispersal in Ex Situ Populations of a Tree Species (Sinojackia xylocarpa) that is Extinct in the Wild. Conservation Biology, 24: 246–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01357.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Paper submitted January 5, 2009; revised manuscript accepted May 25, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!