Proposed Definition of Environmental Damage Illustrated by the Cases of Genetically Modified Crops and Invasive Species
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 675–681, June 2010
How to Cite
BARTZ, R., HEINK, U. and KOWARIK, I. (2010), Proposed Definition of Environmental Damage Illustrated by the Cases of Genetically Modified Crops and Invasive Species. Conservation Biology, 24: 675–681. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01385.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Paper submitted January 23, 2009; revised manuscript accepted July 16, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!