Biodiversity Conservation in Agricultural Landscapes: Challenges and Opportunities of Coffee Agroforests in the Western Ghats, India
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 479–488, April 2010
How to Cite
GARCIA, C. A., BHAGWAT, S. A., GHAZOUL, J., NATH, C. D., NANAYA, K. M., KUSHALAPPA, C. G., RAGHURAMULU, Y., NASI, R. and VAAST, P. (2010), Biodiversity Conservation in Agricultural Landscapes: Challenges and Opportunities of Coffee Agroforests in the Western Ghats, India. Conservation Biology, 24: 479–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01386.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2009
- Paper submitted February 27, 2009; revised manuscript accepted June 15, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!