Use of Abundance of One Species as a Surrogate for Abundance of Others
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
Journal compilation ©2010 Society for Conservation Biology. No claim to original US government works
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 830–840, June 2010
How to Cite
CUSHMAN, S. A., McKELVEY, K. S., NOON, B. R. and McGARIGAL, K. (2010), Use of Abundance of One Species as a Surrogate for Abundance of Others. Conservation Biology, 24: 830–840. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01396.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Paper submitted February 23, 2009; revised manuscript accepted August 6, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!