Biodiversity Differences between Managed and Unmanaged Forests: Meta-Analysis of Species Richness in Europe
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 101–112, February 2010
How to Cite
PAILLET, Y., BERGÈS, L., HJÄLTÉN, J., ÓDOR, P., AVON, C., BERNHARDT-RÖMERMANN, M., BIJLSMA, R.-J., DE BRUYN, L., FUHR, M., GRANDIN, U., KANKA, R., LUNDIN, L., LUQUE, S., MAGURA, T., MATESANZ, S., MÉSZÁROS, I., SEBASTIÀ, M.-T., SCHMIDT, W., STANDOVÁR, T., TÓTHMÉRÉSZ, B., UOTILA, A., VALLADARES, F., VELLAK, K. and VIRTANEN, R. (2010), Biodiversity Differences between Managed and Unmanaged Forests: Meta-Analysis of Species Richness in Europe. Conservation Biology, 24: 101–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01399.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Paper submitted March 3, 2009; revised manuscript accepted August 3, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!