Underestimating Risks to the Northern Spotted Owl in Fire-Prone Forests: Response to Hanson et al.
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
Journal compilation ©2009 Society for Conservation Biology. No claim to original US government works
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 330–333, February 2010
How to Cite
SPIES, T. A., MILLER, J. D., BUCHANAN, J. B., LEHMKUHL, J. F., FRANKLIN, J. F., HEALEY, S. P., HESSBURG, P. F., SAFFORD, H. D., COHEN, W. B., KENNEDY, R. S.H., KNAPP, E. E., AGEE, J. K. and MOEUR, M. (2010), Underestimating Risks to the Northern Spotted Owl in Fire-Prone Forests: Response to Hanson et al. Conservation Biology, 24: 330–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01414.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Paper submitted August 14, 2009; revised manuscript accepted September 17, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!