Underestimating Risks to the Northern Spotted Owl in Fire-Prone Forests: Response to Hanson et al.
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
Journal compilation ©2009 Society for Conservation Biology. No claim to original US government works
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 330–333, February 2010
How to Cite
SPIES, T. A., MILLER, J. D., BUCHANAN, J. B., LEHMKUHL, J. F., FRANKLIN, J. F., HEALEY, S. P., HESSBURG, P. F., SAFFORD, H. D., COHEN, W. B., KENNEDY, R. S.H., KNAPP, E. E., AGEE, J. K. and MOEUR, M. (2010), Underestimating Risks to the Northern Spotted Owl in Fire-Prone Forests: Response to Hanson et al. Conservation Biology, 24: 330–333. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01414.x
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
- Paper submitted August 14, 2009; revised manuscript accepted September 17, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!