Multispecies and Multiscale Conservation Planning: Setting Quantitative Targets for Red-Listed Lichens on Ancient Oaks
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 758–768, June 2010
How to Cite
PALTTO, H., THOMASSON, I. and NORDÉN, B. (2010), Multispecies and Multiscale Conservation Planning: Setting Quantitative Targets for Red-Listed Lichens on Ancient Oaks. Conservation Biology, 24: 758–768. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01423.x
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2010
- Paper submitted April 19, 2009; revised manuscript accepted August 17, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!