Recovery of Endemic Dragonflies after Removal of Invasive Alien Trees
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
©2009 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 267–277, February 2010
How to Cite
SAMWAYS, M. J. and SHARRATT, N. J. (2010), Recovery of Endemic Dragonflies after Removal of Invasive Alien Trees. Conservation Biology, 24: 267–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01427.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Paper submitted January 21, 2009; revised manuscript accepted May 19, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!