Importance of Accounting for Detection Heterogeneity When Estimating Abundance: the Case of French Wolves
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 621–626, April 2010
How to Cite
CUBAYNES, S., PRADEL, R., CHOQUET, R., DUCHAMP, C., GAILLARD, J.-M., LEBRETON, J.-D., MARBOUTIN, E., MIQUEL, C., REBOULET, A.-M., POILLOT, C., TABERLET, P. and GIMENEZ, O. (2010), Importance of Accounting for Detection Heterogeneity When Estimating Abundance: the Case of French Wolves. Conservation Biology, 24: 621–626. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01431.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2010
- Paper submitted February 9, 2009; revised manuscript accepted September 8, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!