Quantitative Assessment of a Tanzanian Integrated Conservation and Development Project Involving Butterfly Farming
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 563–572, April 2010
How to Cite
MORGAN-BROWN, T., JACOBSON, S. K., WALD, K. and CHILD, B. (2010), Quantitative Assessment of a Tanzanian Integrated Conservation and Development Project Involving Butterfly Farming. Conservation Biology, 24: 563–572. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2009.01433.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
- Paper submitted September 24, 2008; revised manuscript accepted August 3, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!