Effect of Local Cultural Context on the Success of Community-Based Conservation Interventions
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 1119–1129, August 2010
How to Cite
WAYLEN, K. A., FISCHER, A., MCGOWAN, P. J. K., THIRGOOD, S. J. and MILNER-GULLAND, E. J. (2010), Effect of Local Cultural Context on the Success of Community-Based Conservation Interventions. Conservation Biology, 24: 1119–1129. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01446.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Paper submitted May 8, 2009; revised manuscript accepted October 14, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!