Selectivity in Mammalian Extinction Risk and Threat Types: a New Measure of Phylogenetic Signal Strength in Binary Traits
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 1042–1051, August 2010
How to Cite
FRITZ, S. A. and PURVIS, A. (2010), Selectivity in Mammalian Extinction Risk and Threat Types: a New Measure of Phylogenetic Signal Strength in Binary Traits. Conservation Biology, 24: 1042–1051. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01455.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Paper submitted June 12, 2009; revised manuscript accepted October 5, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!