Current Address: Center for Limnology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 680 N. Park, Madison, WI 53706, U.S.A.
Terrestrial Reserve Networks Do Not Adequately Represent Aquatic Ecosystems
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 1002–1011, August 2010
How to Cite
HERBERT, M. E., MCINTYRE, P. B., DORAN, P. J., ALLAN, J. D. and ABELL, R. (2010), Terrestrial Reserve Networks Do Not Adequately Represent Aquatic Ecosystems. Conservation Biology, 24: 1002–1011. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01460.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Paper submitted March 23, 2009; revised manuscript accepted October 20, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!