Optimal Allocation of Conservation Resources to Species That May be Extinct
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 1111–1118, August 2010
How to Cite
ROUT, T. M., HEINZE, D. and McCARTHY, M. A. (2010), Optimal Allocation of Conservation Resources to Species That May be Extinct. Conservation Biology, 24: 1111–1118. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01461.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2010
- Paper submitted August 18, 2009; revised manuscript accepted October 22, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!