Killing Tigers to Save Them: Fallacies of the Farming Argument
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 655–659, June 2010
How to Cite
KIRKPATRICK, R. C. and EMERTON, L. (2010), Killing Tigers to Save Them: Fallacies of the Farming Argument. Conservation Biology, 24: 655–659. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01468.x
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2010
- Paper submitted May 7, 2009; revised manuscript accepted November 5, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!