Ecological Trap for Desert Lizards Caused by Anthropogenic Changes in Habitat Structure that Favor Predator Activity
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 803–809, June 2010
How to Cite
HAWLENA, D., SALTZ, D., ABRAMSKY, Z. and BOUSKILA, A. (2010), Ecological Trap for Desert Lizards Caused by Anthropogenic Changes in Habitat Structure that Favor Predator Activity. Conservation Biology, 24: 803–809. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01477.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Paper submitted September 19, 2008; revised manuscript accepted October 29, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!