Site-Occupancy Distribution Modeling to Correct Population-Trend Estimates Derived from Opportunistic Observations
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 1388–1397, October 2010
How to Cite
KÉRY, M., ROYLE, J. A., SCHMID, H., SCHAUB, M., VOLET, B., HÄFLIGER, G. and ZBINDEN, N. (2010), Site-Occupancy Distribution Modeling to Correct Population-Trend Estimates Derived from Opportunistic Observations. Conservation Biology, 24: 1388–1397. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01479.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Paper submitted May 20, 2009; revised manuscript accepted November 9, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!