Ants as a Measure of Effectiveness of Habitat Conservation Planning in Southern California
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
Journal compilation ©2010 Society for Conservation Biology. No claim to original US government works.
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 1239–1248, October 2010
How to Cite
MITROVICH, M. J., MATSUDA, T., PEASE, K. H. and FISHER, R. N. (2010), Ants as a Measure of Effectiveness of Habitat Conservation Planning in Southern California. Conservation Biology, 24: 1239–1248. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01486.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Paper submitted June 1, 2009; revised manuscript accepted November 23, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!