Making a Model Meaningful to Coral Reef Managers in a Developing Nation: a Case Study of Overfishing and Rock Anchoring in Indonesia
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 1316–1326, October 2010
How to Cite
MAYNARD, J. A., ANTHONY, K. R. N., AFATTA, S., DAHL-TACCONI, N. and HOEGH-GULDBERG, O. (2010), Making a Model Meaningful to Coral Reef Managers in a Developing Nation: a Case Study of Overfishing and Rock Anchoring in Indonesia. Conservation Biology, 24: 1316–1326. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01487.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Paper submitted June 23, 2009; revised manuscript accepted November 9, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!