Use of an Action-Selection Framework for Human-Carnivore Conflict in the Bangladesh Sundarbans
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 1338–1347, October 2010
How to Cite
BARLOW, A. C. D., GREENWOOD, C. J., AHMAD, I. U. and SMITH, J. L. D. (2010), Use of an Action-Selection Framework for Human-Carnivore Conflict in the Bangladesh Sundarbans. Conservation Biology, 24: 1338–1347. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01496.x
- Issue online: 24 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2010
- Paper submitted June 29, 2009; revised manuscript accepted November 23, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!