Current address: Section of Ecology, Department of Biology, University of Turku, FI-20014 Turku, Finland, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Local Extinction of Dragonfly and Damselfly Populations in Low- and High-Quality Habitat Patches
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 1148–1153, August 2010
How to Cite
SUHONEN, J., HILLI-LUKKARINEN, M., KORKEAMÄKI, E., KUITUNEN, M., KULLAS, J., PENTTINEN, J. and SALMELA, J. (2010), Local Extinction of Dragonfly and Damselfly Populations in Low- and High-Quality Habitat Patches. Conservation Biology, 24: 1148–1153. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01504.x
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2010
- Paper submitted March 20, 2009; revised manuscript accepted December 9, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!