Adapting Human Societies to Conservation
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2010
©2010 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 641–643, June 2010
How to Cite
Johns, D. (2010), Adapting Human Societies to Conservation. Conservation Biology, 24: 641–643. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2010.01510.x
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2010
- 1991. Long wave rhythms in economic development and political behavior. Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore , Maryland .
- 1964. The land and wildlife of Africa. Time-Life, New York .
- 19851857. The significance of emancipation in the West Indies. Pages 1855–1863 in John W.Blassingame, editor. The Frederick Douglass papers. Series one: speeches, debates, and interviews. Volume 3-. Yale University Press, New Haven , Connecticut .
- 19961531. Discourses on Livy. University of Chicago Press, Chicago .
- 1976. Adaptations and maladaptations in social systems. Pages 39–79 in I.Hill, editor. The ethical basis of economic freedom. American Viewpoint, Chapel Hill , North Carolina .
- 2006. Punctuated equilibrium and the dynamics of U.S. environmental policy. Yale University Press, New Haven , Connecticut . , editor.